UPCOMING RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT AT NORTHUMBERLAND ROAD
We wish to inform you of an upcoming residential development at Northumberland Road. This residential development would comprise of 3 blocks of 23-storey apartments (estimated 407 units) with multi-storey and basement car parks, communal facilities, childcare centre and shops.
As part of the development plan for the site, the following infrastructure works would be carried out:
• Removal of existing surface carpark.
• New road from Race Course Road into the development entrance.
• New footpath along the development boundary along Race Course Road/ Gloucester Road.
• Removal of existing linkway connecting Farrer Park View to the Farrer Park MRT Exit E. A temporary, lighted footpath will be constructed to connect Farrer Park View to Farrer Park MRT Exit E via Gloucester Road. This will be removed once the permanent footpath is ready for use.
• New through-block linkway, open 24/7 for public access, will be constructed to connect Farrer Park View to Farrer Park MRT Exit E.
Removal of Car Park
The existing car park will cease to operate on 2 August 2021. Motorists can find alternative parking spaces at nearby public parking spaces such as Connexion, Hilton Garden Inn.
The project will adopt a Prefabricated Prefinished Volumetric Construction (PPVC) method, which involves the manufacturing of modules (complete with internal finishes, fixtures and fittings) in factories. The completed modules will then be transported to the site for installation. This will reduce the amount of construction activities on-site, improve site safety and achieve higher productivity and quality.
The developer will work with the authorities to ensure that the development is sensitively designed to take into consideration the neighbouring developments. During the construction period, we will erect information boards and directional signs to keep the public informed of changes in pedestrian circulation network for the area.
The developer will endeavour to minimise disturbances to the neighbourhood. We seek your kind understanding on any inconvenience caused during the construction period.
If you would like more information on the project or have any feedback/concerns, please contact:
Developer: Maximus Residential SG Pte. Ltd. and Maximus Commercial SG Pte. Ltd.
Contact number: 6238 1121
Contact person: Jessica Tan
Email address: email@example.com
You can also contact the Building and Construction Authority (BCA) at 1800 342 5222 on building and construction matters, National Environment Agency (NEA) at 1800 225 5632 on pollution and construction noise control matters, Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) at 6221 6666 on planning matters, and Ministry of Manpower (MOM) at 6438 5122 on construction workforce matters.